If you want to submit your paper as a regular paper, please submit your paper through one category of “Systems“, “Human” and “Cybernetics“.
In order to find appropriate reviewers for your paper, please specify a suitable topic for your paper in your selected research category.
If you firstly visit the smc2018 submission system, you may need to make your account first. Then you may find the appropriate submission page using the link button in the following table.
|Regular paper in Systems Science and Engineering|
|Regular paper in Human-Machine Systems|
|Regular paper in Cybernetics|
If you want to find suitable special session for your paper, please visit the approved special sessions.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word style files.
Click here for more information
Please use US letter template!
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Size: US letter.
- Paper Length: Each paper should have MAXIMUM 6 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i. e., up to 8 pages), at an additional charge of 7,000JPY per extra page.
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
- Paper submission deadline: March 31, 2018 (24:00 AoE: Anywhere on Earth) .
- In order for your papers to be included in the congress program and in the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by July 20, 2018 (24:00 AoE: Anywhere on Earth).
- Submissions must be original (see IEEE Plagiarism Guidelines) and should not have been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere while being reviewed by SMC 2018.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.