Submit a Contribution in SMC 2018
Submissions must be original (see IEEE Plagiarism Guidelines) and should not have been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere while being reviewed by SMC 2018.
Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- Paper submission deadline: March 31, 2018 (24:00 AoE: Anywhere on Earth) .
- Each paper should have maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 8 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- All papers must be submitted through the IEEE SMC 2018 online submission system. For special session papers, please select the respective special session title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- In order for your papers to be included in the congress program and in the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by July 10, 2018 (24:00 AoE: Anywhere on Earth).
Paper submission site will be open soon!
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word style files.
Click here for more information
Please use US letter template!
Manuscript Style Information
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Size: US letter.
- Paper Length: Each paper should have MAXIMUM 6 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i. e., up to 8 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.